School Outlet is corporately based in beautiful Lake Tahoe, Nevada and has been providing classroom furniture solutions from preschools to the nation's top universities for the past 10 years. We pride ourselves in helping schools and learning institutions find the right school furniture at the lowest possible prices including student desks, school chairs, toddler activity tables, and much more. School Outlet features the most popular brands
of school furniture in America -- quality products that will stand up to the rough demands of today's classroom.
Not only is it important to find quality classroom essentials at affordable prices, it is also important to bring fun and creativity to the classroom setting as well. Don’t let a boring classroom deflate your students’ interests—keep them imaginative and excited in a well decorated, energetic classroom environment all year long. We’ve listed our top ten most exciting classroom decorating ideas to spruce up any basic school room into a whimsical land of learning!
- Use hodge-podge wrapping paper to cover ugly filing cabinets
- Turn an old step ladder into a fun easel for classroom announcements, drawings assignments, etc.
- Use stickers, wall paper or funky wall decals to jazz up basic bookshelves
- Paint a cabinet with chalkboard paint and let students sign and/or draw on it
- Stencil fun, colorful words around the classroom
- Dress up your classroom door knobs or even cabinet knobs with flowers, fun stickers or even clever, unexpected objects (i.e. rope, buttons, bent silverware, etc.)
- Use bold, funky wrapping paper with bright colors and patterns to cover up that boring, metal teacher’s desk
- Make colorful paper lanterns during art time with students or simply buy them at any party goods store and hang them from ceiling to add visual interest and a dynamic energy to the classroom
- Cover classroom door with wall paper or themed wrapping paper; change it up based on holidays, seasons or special occasions
- Use crayons or markers to make fun classroom decorations like pictures frames, clocks or wreaths to hang on the walls