In stock, Ships within 5 - 7 days.
Protect your students this year with SafeGuard™ Student Shields. These Desktop Sneeze Barriers offer optimum protection against the spread of coronavirus in schools. Designed for standard 18" x 24" desks, this lightweight germ shield feautures die-cut handles and three non-permanent velcro attachments that allow students to bring their shields to and from class. SafeGuard™ PLUS is made from .040" thick plastic (either PETG or Polycarbonate plastic) to provide superior impact resistance along with the chemical-resistance, which allows all SafeGuard™ products to hold up against most cleaning agents.
SafeGuard™ PLUS Desktop Barriers allow schools and universities to re-open with additional COVID-19 safety measures for the protection for students, teachers, and staff. These desktop shields are more economical than competing products and easier to transport.
- 24" Wide x 22.25" Tall x 17" Deep (the returns)
- The panels are foldable and clear (transparent)
- Lightweight & transportable (less than 2 lbs. each with carrying handles)
- Includes 3 Velcro tabs to attach panel to desks or tables
The Desk-Guards are produced from .040" thick plastic and attaches to the desk with 3 Velcro tabs. The temporary attachment, and at just 2 lbs each, make it a breeze for the youngest student to move from class to class or even take home for daily cleaning. The flexibility, impact-resistance and easy cleaning make it a great choice for busy school environments. Since the average class size in the US is 22 students, the Desk-Guard is boxed 25 per and will have Velcro pre-attached to the shield. Each box will also come with a desk template for easy application of the mating Velcro to desks.
- .040" Thick PETG Plastic (PETG plastic is the same material plastic bottles are made from. The .040 thickness ensures these are sturdy enough for the classroom.)
- .040" Thick Polycarbonate Plastic (Polycarbonate is an upgraded, stiffer than PETG and is required for most New York State School Districts.)
Both options are a safe, clean, clear sneeze-guard option to support safe learning in the classroom. These desk-shields help schools meet CDC guidelines and ensure students and teachers feel safer in today's unfortunate Covid-19 environment.
Made in USA at multiple U.S. factories.
Per government mandate, this and all other PPE items are non-returnable.